Friday, July 6, 2012

From Terry to Root!

Yesterday I listened to a podcast at Living on Purpose Radio. It was an interview with picture book illustrator Will Terry. This is a VERY INSPIRING story, check it out: "Illustrating Success"

and while you're at it, check out Will's Blog, it's both insightful and informational.

I also have to mention that yesterday's trip to the library led me to discover the books of Phyllis Root, my favorite of hers thus far being 'Mrs. Potter's Pig' . . . very amusing.

While looking for information on Phyllis I found this quote: "One of the things I've learned about myself, is that when I get really stuck and can't seem to get writing, it's because I've forgotten to take time out to play." on her Bio page at Candlewick Press.





No comments:

Post a Comment